|1) ACCOUNTING , AUDITING AND TAXATION
| We provide quality services to companies that require audits for statutory, regulatory or commercial purposes and can address any specific requirements a company may have.
Whether your company already has an internal audit control function or not, we can help you to obtain the most benefit from its analysis and evaluation and help implement more effective, functional controls. FinFive will help your company’s finance department accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of risk management and control.
The following audit services are provided:
• Financial statement audits, IFRS Reporting (Statutory audits);
• Sarbanes-Oxley compliance;
• Internal audits, accounting, technical and regulatory advice;
• Value added services to internal control and procedures;
• Special appointment audits, agreed-upon procedures, due diligence work and limited assurance reports.
| Accounting and Payroll
| Our professional team can create and implement a custom designed, integrated system that will suit your company’s particular needs.
We could therefore assist in:
• Accounting and management services;
• Selection, installation and integration of software packages with current systems;
• Payroll administration and compliance.
| With the ever changing legislation governing the business world tax analysis, efficiency, planning and tax problem solving have increasingly become more critical to businesses and individuals across the world.
FinFive strives to eliminate the administrative burden of taxes, to create a tax strategy specific to our client’s needs and to assist in putting a tax strategy into place. FinFive strives to not just be another tax service provider but rather a partner in tax through the constant re-evaluation of each client’s tax needs.
|We provide the following broad services to our clients:
• Corporate and international tax;
• Personal tax and estate planning;
• Tax compliance with legislative requirements;
• Administration of indirect taxes (VAT, PAYE);
• Improvement of tax efficiency of the daily administration and
• Tax opinions and problem solving;
• Mining tax.
|We aspire to provide
|• A review of internal controls to ensure accurate and timely accounting reporting systems, identifying
weaknesses and recommending and implementing new systems where necessary;
• The implementation of new internal controls. Drawing up of recommendations to increase accuracy and
timeliness of accounting systems and furnishing of reports on which management decisions can be based;
• Maintenance of accounting and taxation records in compliance with International Financial Reporting
Standards and the South African Income Tax Act;
• Reviews of accounting records and consideration of qualitative factors to provide pro-active business and tax